Diposting : August 9, 2019 Ditutup Pada : November 9, 2019
: 592 :
1. Design and create motion graphics for video deliverables such as corporate videos, marketing video contents.
2. Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, & offline media.
3. Collaborate with creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
4. Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, graphic animation, etc for creating videos.
5. Work with other division and other motion graphic designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
6. Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
7. Assist in designing and creating storyboards. – Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
8. Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
9. Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
10. Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
1. Minimum D3 majoring in visual communication design / graphic animation / multimedia.
2. Minimum 3 years graphic design experience including video production design and animation.
3. Mastering one of the 3d application programs such as: 3ds max, 3d or virtual blender.
4. Mastering the Adobe application program as follows: after effects, premiere, photoshop and illustrator.
5. Able to work in teams and individuals.
6. Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines in a predetermined timeline and take full responsibility for the final results.
7. Dedicated and have an interest / passion for the tasks carried out.
8. Have high work discipline.
9. Have a good personality.
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Asuransi Kesehatan
- Overtime Pay
- Tunjangan Transport